So I know Ben's birthday isn't technically for another 3 days, but we had our monthly dinner and so we celebrated early. Ben did his Daddy proud by destroying the beautiful cake that Aunt Heather made for him. This is my favorite picture.
I made a cake too that everyone else could eat, but it was my first try, so be kind. 
For those of you who can't tell, it's a pig. And Doug was adamant that it couldn't be pink. Ben had a great time with his cake and got a great truck from his Aunt Debbie and Uncle Steve. It's so great having family around!
This was the finished product. 
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Happy Almost Birthday
Posted by Lauren at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize how close in age our boys are. Zack's birthday is the 12th.
It looks like Ben had a GREAT time with that cake. Zack's party is today and I CAN'T WAIT to see what he does with his cake!!
Post a Comment