The other day we had the camera out and we asked Ben to smile and Lo and Behold he did. It might not be the most endearing smile, but hey, we'll take what we can get. 

Today Charlotte drew this and I can actually tell it's a person. That's Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk along with his Mom and the black one is the gypsy.The Pink thing is the beanstalk. Yeah Charlotte!
We took the kids swimming (at an indoor pool of course, it's still freezing here. The weather keeps faking us out with one day of spring and then boom back to winter) They did not like the pool, well, at least for the first hour and a half. They finally enjoyed the last half hour. Charlotte even went down the tube at the Lehi pool, though she didn't like it.
This is our beloved Auntie Coley. She and Charlotte are going down the stairs in the sleeping bag. If you've never done it, you oughta try it. Here's another of them in action.

Ok, well, I've neglected the kids enough today!
Friday, March 14, 2008
SMILE!
Posted by Lauren at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's so fun and cute when they start writing things that actually seem like a real thing. I love saving all my kids new creations they make. I get that from my dad, he is a pack-rat, what can I say.=)
Hey do you ever use your
angelchild6 email account? I sent you a few cards and you never opened them?
What a guy!! Just gotta kiss those cheeks!!!
--TerriLyn
Hey, I found your blog! I love blogs! So cute! Thanks again for having us over. We had a blast.
Post a Comment