This goofy girl is now 3 years old. I can hardly believe it. She's been birthdayed out. She got 3 different partys and yet managed just 3 pictures. We'll say it was because we were too busy enjoying it. Most of them are videos and I'm too lazy right now to upload them. She played her first game of musical chairs and the concept was completely lost on her. She loved blowing out her candles and getting balloons. I think she blew out 4 sets of candles.
She got a helmet so that she can now be safe riding her bike. Isn't she strong?
Here's the clan playing musical chairs (or strollers...)
Ben has not enjoyed all the attention being on Charlotte.
Here's one last picture of Charlotte
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Charlotte's 3! and some other fun moments
Posted by Lauren at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a big girl! Time sure flies!
She smiles just like you! So cute!!
Post a Comment