Since all of my "cool" friends have blogs for their families, I figured it's about time we join the ranks. As most of you know, we're down living in Utah Valley in my grandparents basement. Their basement just happens to be 3x bigger than our last apartment. And I finally have a garage! Charlotte is loving having so many people around to answer her beck and call as is the cat. We miss our home in Spokane, but things have turned out to be far better than we imagined down here. This is a picture of Doug and Charlotte in the canyon looking for rocks. We love having the canyon so close.
By the way, this is Doug and Charlotte's angry faces. Good, aren't they?
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
About time
Posted by Lauren at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad to see you guys doing well but sad to see you guys have left us up here. Thank you for taking Addi so often, I know she liked playing with Charlotte.
Please keep in touch.
Marjorie
Welcome to the blogosphere!!
Post a Comment