Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween


I'm not exactly sure what you'd call Charlotte's costume, Doug thought she looked like a gypsy. We raided my grandma's dress-up clothes and that's what she decided she wanted to wear. I, of course, am a 50's housewife in case you couldn't tell! And Ben's costume was purchased for just 25 cents. Charlotte didn't quite catch the concept of Halloween at the beginning. She wanted to go home after the first house. I made her continue on until about the 6th house, when she finally began to understand that this meant candy. She'd point to a house and ask if it was a trick or treat. Ben, of course, was great as long as he was being held. Doug was at work but when he got home, Charlotte offered to take him trick or treating in the morning and he was allowed to share in her bountious feast. Me, not so much. Oh well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Burke Family!!! Wow you have a beautiful family. Charolette is big!! Talking??? Amazing!! It goes by soooooo fast! Pretty soon she'll be going to school and saying its boring because its more fun at home. Well You living in Utah explains why you spokane number doesn't work. We went to alaska for the summer and didn't get back until late august. a week before school started for Bri. Well just wanted to say HI! Cute costumes!

Take Care,
The Stahl Family

PS.... I'm engaged!!!! LONGGGG STORY but we are moving to Califorina in summer after I finally graduate!!! Did English as my major and want to teach it to 7th to 12th graders so I'll have a year of school left in California and then I'll begin my Masters.

Getting Married June 15th 2009...maybe sooner ya never know.