Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mooch


So today Doug took Charlotte to the blue park. They have picnic benches and a family was sitting there eating Wendys. As Charlotte was walking past, she slowed and asked the little boy, "Are those fries good?" The little boy said yes and handed her two fries. She was estatic. On the way back from the bathroom, the mom gave Charlotte a small fry, saying they got too many. Instead of being grateful, Charlotte asked Daddy where her hamburger and drink were. She's a mooch and always has been. Every morning she goes upstairs and has my grandpa or grandma make her eggies even after she's had breakfast downstairs. Here's a picture of Charlotte and her cousins at our monthly family dinner just for Grandma Donna.

2 comments:

Shiela Lee said...

They're getting SO BIG! You have to keep them little until I see them again - I already have a Benji complex - that darn kid is going to be in college before I ever really spend any time with him! :)

Unknown said...

That is truly a group to be reckoned with. What a good looking bunch.