


We finally made it to Hogle Zoo and were pleasantly surprised. Honestly our expectations were so low because I grew up with the Wild Animal Park and the San Diego Zoo. Ben enjoyed the trip the most out of all of us. Charlotte had fun seeing the monkeys and the birds.


And yes her shoes are on the wrong feet! She likes to do them herself. She is a BIG girl!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
The Zoo
Posted by Lauren at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the updates! Way to go Ben with talking! Now you can teach Peyton. I love all the zoo pics too. I really want to take Peyton sometime this year also.
There is a link on the side of my page called "cutest blog on the block." That is where I got my background. As for my header... I made it at scrapblog.com and then saved it to my computer and uploaded to my site. It was a little confusing but I can help you if you get stuck. Hope this helps
Post a Comment