Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mothers Day

For Mother's Day I wsa treated to breakfast in bed. Doug tried to let me sleep in, but someone who will remain nameless did not allow that to happen. We had a nice family lunch with my extended family and just enjoyed being a family. There are days when I never thought my family would come, but now they're here and even better than I imagined them. I am blessed with 2 wonderfully smart and healthy children and a husband who is my best friend and greatest support. My kids wouldn't be who they are without their dad. I'll admit I don't love every minute of being a mother, but I am so grateful for the life I have.

2 comments:

A Forever Family said...

It's a strong woman to admitt that she doesn't love every mintue of motherhood...and I have to say I don't love every minute of it either, but it's those great days that we hold on too, to hep us through the bad days.=)

Amanda Levitt said...

I love reading all about you and your family. They all seem so sweet, and you look so happy :)
It's so weird to hear "Aunt Cami" or "Aunt Coley"- how can Cami be an aunt if she is 9 years old?!?!
Keep the great stories coming :)