I can't find the camera and I don't want to update unless I have pictures to add. We found the best park in Riverton. It has 10 slides and 8 swings. Charlotte was in heaven. I've been taking a typing class and so now of course I can't stand typing without the backspace key...We've inherited a stray cat whom we've named Bobcat. He's 10 times sweeter than Maddie, though I think Maddie's realized now she has competition. He's not allowed in the house, but he's there almost every time we go outside. Do you think it could have something to do with the fact that we feed him almost every day?
Doug starts an AutoCad class this week, 4 hours a day two days a week. Not looking forward to it. We're very excited to be staying here in Alpine for another year. Looking for places to live is miserable, especially with a cat. We'd like to congratulate Marjorie and Mike Godek on the arrival of little Claire. She already has more hair than Ben does.
I've found a new favorite show. Jon and Kate plus 8. If that show doesn't make you feel better about your life, I don't know what will. Plus the kids are just so darn cute.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
We've lost the camera...
Posted by Lauren at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man that really stinks that you lost your camera. I think that I would go crazy...seeing that I am a photographer and all. So what is AutoCad Class? That sounds pretty interesting... is if for school, or work? Gosh hope you find that camera soon... so we can see your cute growing kids and all the neat things they are up too these days! =) Tanya
lauren darling.. I took my profile off of private, so you can see it whenever you want! It's nothing too exciting, but I'm starting to actually spend time figuring it out.. so I've added a few pictures and will add more. I hope you're doing well!!
Post a Comment