Charlotte has found a songbook her size and has decided to lead us in music. She makes up her own songs, it's the cutest thing. This one is her favorite song to sing.
Ben's squinting because he doesn't realize it's the video and not the camera. He's bracing himself for the flash.
Here's Ben enjoying the wonder that is coolwhip. 
On the top of his head is a scar from where he fell off the concrete steps. It happened in slow motion almost, but luckily didn't do too much damage. On Thursday he knelt down on a manhole and gave himself 2nd degree burns down 75% of his shins. He was so brave. He cried for about thirty seconds and that was it. Me, I would have been screaming forever.
Here's a pic of the bandage we have to put on his leg. I'd show you a pic of the burn, but it really grosses me out. I could never be a nurse. I'm so proud of people like Erin who do that for a living.
I've tried rather unsuccessfully to update our blog page. I guess all I can say is I gave it an honest effort. We're just plugging along here. Doug's math class is kicking his butt, but he's over halfway there. It's too hot and I can't wait for fall....I think that's it!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Singing
Posted by Lauren at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh NO!! Poor little guy!! Hope he feels better soon!!
Charlotte is quite the little singing star, looks like she will be able to take care of in you and doug in your old age. Gosh hope Ben's burn is healing up well. As you know Eric works in the burn unit here at our hosptial and he sees quite the variety of burns. I too am glad that there are nurses out there that do this kind of stuff...cuz I certainly couldn't and wouldn't want to do it. It's hard enough watching my own children go through pain, why the heck would I want to see other people's kids in pain??? Crazy I tell you. I am glad that you guys are doing well besides the burn injury, hope little benny gets well soon!=) Love and Miss you guys, Take Care!
Post a Comment