
Here are Sam and Charlotte finger painting. Does cleanup and prep for this always take longer than the actual process?
Here's younger brother Isaac sliding down the mattress, a favorite pasttime.
Ben is the only one who will really run through the sprinklers. The other kids pretend, screaming as they get sprinkled with the least amount of water. But Ben gets in there. He loves water. We often turn on the hose outside and he'll water the lawn for 10 minutes or so. I know, good for the grass too. As Charlotte prefers to run bare bumed through the sprinklers, we don't have too many pictures of her available.
Here's our ever faithful guard kitty
Ben's up gotta run
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
found it!
Posted by Lauren at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The kids are adorable. :]
I wish there were parks like that around here.
What cuties! If only this weather could stay warm!
I miss you guys. Hope you are enjoying your summer
Ben is the man...way to not be afraid of water. Looks like the children are having fun...hopefully the sunny weather holds out for a little while.
Yeah! I'm so glad that you found my blog! I love getting new blogging friends. So how the heck are you guys? What's new? You all look great and happy! Yep, the Sear's basement was our home for about five days- they are the best and I'm glad to call them good friends. We are now moved in to a bottom apt. in Clocktower. Life is goind well and I hope that it just continues to be a good Summer. Take care and I'll definitely will be adding your link to our blog.
Post a Comment