Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day

Happy Belated Fathers Day to all you Dads out there and all you wonderful uncles and grandfathers. We are blessed to have many wonderful "fathers" in our lives. But by and large the best Father is our Daddy.


He always finds time to be with the kids and makes them feel important. Family has always come first in his life and my kids and I know that.


When he comes home from work he can't wait to see the kids and hear what they've been up to. He gives me breaks from the kids when he knows I need it. He doesn't put "his" time before us. I am so grateful to have him in my life. My kids wouldn't be the wonderful little people they are without him. Thanks Daddy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that not the most beautiful voice ever?? How cute is Charolette. (sp?) I think your blog is ADORABLE and i think it matches up just great. If you are talking about the header being in the "exact lines..." mine doesn't match up either but I have noticed on bigger screens (like we have at work) it matches up perfectly. I honestly would have never noticed. You did great!

Rayburn Family said...

Love the the wig picture...we got a good laugh!

Amber said...

We still haven't celebrated Father's day properly...but our fire troubles happened that weekend :) Jeff and Madison are going on a little Daddy-Daugther date this weekend.
I just love the wig pictures way too cute!! Glad to see that you guys are doing so well! Take Care!
Have you heard from Jamie Vandyke lately??