Sunday, July 27, 2008

Vacation Continued

Yes, I know I'm a slacker. Doug's vacation seems like forever ago. Doug's cousin owns a few horses and his wife took us over to go see his horses. They were the friendliest horses I had ever met. We were unable to ride them, and I think I enjoyed the horses the most, but it's the thought that counts, right? We fed them lots of weeds and lasted as long as we could in the heat.





We also took the kids on their first train ride. Well, not really a train, TRAX, but they'll never know the difference! Charlotte loved it. Ben thought it was wonderful because he was able to sit on Mommy's lap.


Here's Daddy and Charlotte on the train.


We took the kids up to Temple Square. We've been here 10 months now and just finally made it up there. We took the tour of the Conference Center and the Visitors Center. Charlotte, through the whole thing, kept asking when we were going to ride the train again.


This one is my favorite

Between Doug and I our kids didn't stand a chance of being able to open their eyes for pictures.


Here's Charlotte in the gardens


Here's a great picture of the Temple that Doug took.

4 comments:

Brittany Collier said...

Your kids are so cute! We need to get together when we get back to Utah.

Heather said...

Wow!! Looks like you had lots of fun. I can't wait to take Zack on a real train, or at least one bigger than the little one at the zoo!! :-)

Brittany Collier said...

come see us at devinandbrittany.com

Kent and TerriLyn said...

Hi Lauren. We miss you guys. Glad you're well and happy.