So I finally just discovered these books. Where have I been, I don't know. I read all of them last week. And yes, they're cheesy but I love them. I'm always a sucker for a good love story. I used every nap time and bed time to cram them in, and I'm glad I'm done. I'm a little angry that the author is being pouty about the 5th book and is refusing to finish. But then again, what do I know? I'm not an author.
I'm glad I've had those books because Ben has decided to hit his terrible twos early. He's driving us nuts. Yes, I know I've said that before, but it's still true. He is amazingly funny still though. Today Charlotte and I went to Old McDonalds and played (McDonalds) and ran some errands while Doug and Ben watched the football game and had some good bonding time. Charlotte and I ran into all sorts of family today. We love living close to so much family.
But the biggest news is that Charlotte started preschool. Doug's cousin Shauna lives in Lehi and had an opening. Charlotte loves it. I'm still a little iffy. It's a long drive and it's hard to leave her. Plus, Ben still hates the car. Anyway, she is so excited. She woke up at 3:30 Tuesday morning all ready to go. It's all I can do to keep her in the house til 9:30. She has made friends with the boys already, which doesn't surprise me. It's amazing to me how much she loves it. This way too, Ben and I get some one on one time.I don't have any pictures yet to post, but Shauna took some so I hope to have some soon.
Doug had an ok time in St Joe for work, though no one loves 4 hours of sleep a night. It's gotten colder here which I'm oddly sad about. I didn't realize I liked blazing heat. Anyway, that's about it for now
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Preschool and Twilight
Posted by Lauren at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pre-School?? How on earth is she old enough to be doing that? Wow!
Tell Shauna I said hi - I was just thinking about her yesterday - funny you would mention her in your blog!
Take care!
Don't feel bad, I still haven't read any of the books. It's crazy how fast kids grow up and hard to let them go when they do. :-(
I just read those books a month ago in a week as well. I must say, I was a little annoyed with them in the end, but I didn't know she was writing a fifth one...or I guess she's not anymore, but still...I am annoyed at the books but of course I'd have to read the fifth one if it did come out.
I loved twilight, and of course i had to continue and finish the series. I was a little annoyed at the en as well. However, i am a sucker for happy endings and a good love story. So if you have any suggestions send them my way. I haven't read much of anything but this series.
I read those books twice in 1 week...that's 5000 pages...a little addicting, aren't they....
Post a Comment