My sister showed up to play with my kids and so I can blog. Hooray for sisters! 
Wow, I just looked at my old post and realized all I did was repeat. So I am trying again! My latest thing is trying to make yogurt in the crock pot. The first two times did not work. And even though the third time did work, my kids wouldn't eat it. Story of my life. I make something I am sure they will love and they don't touch it. I even made granola with chocolate chips and all they wanted to do was eat the chocolate chips. Oh well. It's a phase, right? I eat the stuff so at least it does not go to waste. Spring is almost here and we are loving it.

Both the kids take gymnastics and enjoy it. Here are some pictures of Ben, taken by a wonderful parent, Teresa. Gymnastics has been good for him because it helps him learn to listen, take turns and be patient. The teachers are great, though he's never going to be a gymnast.
I took the kids bowling the other day, and they had so much fun. No one dropped any balls on their toes, so I considered it a success. We have a brand new alley and it's so nice not to have to go to an old, dingy and smelly alley. 
Our favorite game to play with Anna is "How big is Anna?" and she raises her hands high. It's great because we can all do it. 
As you can see from the picture, she loves to feed herself. She wants to be a big kid in the worst way. She has to be on the trampoline with them. Any time they go outside, she insists on being there with them. She definitely knows what she wants. I was a bit worried that she would get bowled over by her siblings, but Anna hold hers own very well. When she does not get her way, she lets everyone know how angry she is about it. She now sucks her thumb and plays with her ear. Totally cute, but I am worried by everyone's comments about how horrible it will be to break her. Life is busy, but good here.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Ben is 3
Posted by Lauren at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben! Maybe I need to get Peyton in gymnastics to learn to listen. :-) I might seriously have to think about it. I bet you are crazy busy with your 3 kids. Anna is getting so big and is just too cute.
Post a Comment