Monday, June 7, 2010

some more zoo pics and other randomness




Here are some more zoo pics I'm too lazy to add to the last post. My favorite part of the zoo trip was all three kids crashing on the way back home.



I love how really happy Ben looks in this picture.




Charlotte has always called these pants of Anna's girlfriend pants. I'm not entirely sure where the name comes from, but I love how excited she gets when Anna wears them.



Charlotte was the only one who would pose for pictures for me at the playground, she's such a good girl!




I think this was Easter sunday. My friend Helen made the hair pretties for the girls. This was really the best picture I could get, sorry! And Anna is a total thumb sucker, it's so cute







This is just a picture of the kids at the park before we picked Charlotte up from preschool. All my kids love the swing, though it'd be great if they learned to pump at, say, 9 months

0 comments: