Ben loved Easter. He loved that people gave him candy, his favorite thing in the world. Doug's cousin was nice enough to have us all over for an easter egg hunt at her house, and the kids had a blast 

I can't find any other Easter egg hunting pictures, though we had two more hunts. Hopefully I'll find them!
Monday, June 7, 2010
easter hunt
Posted by Lauren at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love all the updates. Your kids are getting so big! Especially Anna. She is such a doll! I can't figure out if she looks like Ben or Charlotte. She seriously have a mixture of both. Darling kiddos. Oh hey... we do a big "wild wednesdays" with a bunch of people from high school. I'm not sure if you've heard about it. If not... you are totally invited and I can send you the schedule. We try and keep it free or really dirt cheap and its just a ton of fun for the kids... and for the moms. :-) E-mail me if someone hasn't already passed along the info.
Post a Comment