

I got Anna out of the bath and got her dressed. The other two wanted out so I ran to the other bathroom to get them towels. When I got back I found this.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
in 20 seconds
Posted by Lauren at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for updates! Anna in the bathtub is too funny! I can't believe how big she is. And I LOVE Ben's little mohawk. When is your due date by the way? I meant to ask you the other day. I hope you are feeling a little better.
Thanks for the congrats on my blog - congrats to you too! I feel way behind if you're on your 4th! Your kids are darling, and I love your blog. It looks like you guys do a lot of fun things together. Maybe we'll see you at the 10 year reunion if we're both in Happy Valley.
Been sooooo wondering where you have been! Love the photo - that little stinker :)
Kristin
Post a Comment