
Here is Charlotte after her virtual preschool graduation. She will not smile with her teeth anymore. I'm not sure why, but this is what we get every time. I loved this preschool program. It was just 20 minutes a day, in my home, and it taught her her sounds and basic concepts of reading. It actually taught Ben all the sounds of all the letters. I questioned him on a few sounds of letters and was flabbergasted that he knew them. Charlotte informed me it was from all the time he spent watching her play her computer game. The best part about it was that it was free. Now if I could only get Ben on the list again. 

We have tried to make good use of our Zoo passes. I just love their faces in these pictures. We finally caught the bird show at the zoo when we went and I loved it. So much so that I actually started crying because it was so great. It's at those moments I remember I really do have excess hormones running around cuz really, who cries at a bird show? 
Charlotte is in kindergarten now. I can't believe it! If it were up to me I'd just keep her home. I have to keep reminding myself that this is for her own good. I was really nervous about how she was going to do because she was going through the phase where she needed to know where I was every second of every day and would cry if she couldn't find me (heaven forbid I go to the bathroom). Anyway, she did great. She has 5 kids from the neighborhood in her class and doesn't hate it. I'm sure she'd still rather be home, but that's ok. The kids in her class already have ex-boyfriends and girlfriends and I swear we weren't that bad when I was in kindergarten. 




Our neighbor gave us passes up to a ski resort for their tram/chair lift rides. The kids had a great time! It wasn't until we were loading onto the tram and I looked down that I realized I'm actually rather afraid of heights. I guess not heights in general, but being on a car that could plummet to the ground at about 100 feet. I didn't look down the entire time. 



Ben started preschool too. He loves being able to go and be like Charlotte. He gets so excited. I love his enthusiasm. When we took the pictures Anna just had to have a backpack too. She really thinks that she's just as big as them.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
September
Posted by Lauren at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment