Sorry, I hate the people that don't post for 3 months and then post 30. And that is what I'm doing....
Anna loves to help me put away the toilet paper. She really is a helper. 
Charlotte's preschool had a graduation ceremony this year and it was too cute. They had the hats for the kids and they sang songs. They even released monarch butterflies they had watched grow from caterpillars. 


Anna enjoyed herself too.
Ben will be starting up with this same preschool in a few weeks. She's really awesome. She does cooking with the kids every week and science experiments.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
graduation
Posted by Lauren at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What fun new posts? What preschool do you guys use? I've been looking for one for Peyton (probably too late for this year) but maybe next and can't find one that isn't ridiculously expensive! Oh and I love the haircuts! I keep thinking I want to cut mine and Peyton's but I'm not brave enough yet.
Oh Erin, don't cut Peyton's hair. I love her long hair. You always do it so pretty too. Keep her hair just the way it is. Ben's preschool is only two days a week, and therefore cheaper. I really do love her. She's really sweet and patient. When I was up in Alpine there was nothing cheap. But I doubt you'd want to drive all the way down here.
Thanks for all the updates. I love the hair-cuts too! Are you enjoying your short hair? I am sure it was beyond weird the first morning you washed it. Congrats on baby #4!!!
Post a Comment