Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hair



Is it just me or does your hair always look better when it's no longer attached to your head? After the lady cut all this hair off my head I looked at it and thought "Wow, it really is kinda pretty"



This is the finished product. Doug likes it, so I do too. I took Charlotte at the same time to get her hair cut cuz she doesn't like having her hair cut and I don't like the fight.



It's a crappy picture but it's all I took.


Here is Charlotte with her new haircut plus bangs. I always swore I'd never let her have bangs. They're too much work. But she was with her cousin Ruby and Ruby wanted her hair short like Charlotte's and Charlotte wanted bangs like Ruby. I've come to realize it's only hair and it grows. Don't ask me what's up with the smile. That's her fake camera smile.

0 comments: