Thursday, July 14, 2011


Ok, so I might be a bit behind on my blogging. Ben had a birthday. In January. He is now 4. My how I love this kid. He is the sweetest boy. He is so kind to the baby and just gives her loves and makes her laugh and will run as fast as he can to find her pacifier. He is very emotional and gets the most excited for anything we do. He also loves candy so he's really easy to make happy. For his birthday he got a spiderman cupcake cake. Can I tell you that's the way to go? It's more frosting and less cake, just the way my family likes it. Sadly, my family isn't so fond of many things I like to bake. And not cuz they're gross (I hope) but cuz they're like my husband and they don't like flaky pastries or cakes or muffins. Anyway, the more frosting the better. For his birthday they went to the local jumphouse.




My husband has been quite the champ since Genevieve was born. Having a winter baby has its' perks and drawbacks. Being stuck at home for four months is one of the latter.

On a side note, I am having a hard time typing on something other than my phone. Blogger doesn't automatically capitalize for me, or add periods at the end of sentences or add in apostrophes as needed. I have become spoiled!

0 comments: