Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Labor and Delivery Trip

Yesterday I woke up and started throwing up and did not stop all day. By 4 I realized I needed to call the doctor. They sent me over to labor and delivery where they realized I was having contractions. I got 2 bags of fluid because I was dehydrated and a shot of terbutaline. I am home now and lots better. I cannot believe I am already 33 weeks. The weather has been fantastic. I never realized how much I truly hated winter until I had kids. I am so glad to be home now though and to enjoy my own bed.

10 comments:

Shiela Lee said...

Hey now, none of THAT!! Just a few more weeks - which I realize is easy for me to say!! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Sorry you were so sick. I can't believe you are 33 weeks. It's almost there! Congrats and glad things are better.

Elizabeth said...

Wow! I'm glad you were taken care of so quickly! Tell that little one to wait a few more weeks! ;) Glad everything's better!

Kathryn said...

My goodness woman! I worry about you. I'm glad you're alright though. I concur on the weather, and also on the winter. Winter is bleh! I'm really glad you're okay though!

A Forever Family said...

Gosh how scarey! We are glad that you are feeling better. What a scare that must have been for you guys. Hopefully they got all those contractions settled down, you are doing so good.....just 7weeks left to go!!!

Kent and TerriLyn said...

Easy now. Just a little longer.

Amber said...

Hope you are okay!! Man, that would have been awful. Take care of you!

Kris and Teresa said...

That's crazy, I hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are doing better and that is way good that you are not on bed rest yet! Way to be positive :)

alpinekleins said...

Oh:( So sorry you weren't feeling well. That is miserable! So glad they got you all taken care of, and hope you're feeling better!

kristin