
Not the best picture or anything but I figured you guys would bear with me! This was just a few weeks ago
And this a cute picture of my sister and Charlotte. Charlotte cannot get enough of her. She'd kill me if she knew that I was posting this. Good thing she's not a blogger
I will be 36 weeks tomorrow so today we got the hospital bag packed and pulled out the baby clothes and set up the crib. I've been realizing this is the first pregnancy since losing Evelyn that I've actually been able to be excited about. We were terrified with Charlotte that we were going to lose her the entire time and could never be truly excited. With Ben, we had Charlotte and were worried that this new baby would take away the love and attention we could give to her. Plus, we were on bedrest with him too, so there was always that fear that something would go wrong. I have been blessed to have no bedrest with this baby and hardly any problems. I actually am excited to have a baby. I went through those clothes today and thought all about the happy memories we have of Charlotte in those clothes and the good memories we will make with this baby. I honestly can't remember if I've mentioned it, but it's a girl! I will not name names as to who blew it. But no one gets to know next time!
We have taken in a few stray cats, why I do not know. But it is what it is. One of them who was named Colin ended up pregnant. We have yet to switch the name. She had her babies this morning and I can't believe how excited I am to have kittens. Also, it has helped to get me thinking about the fact that we are actually going to have a baby soon. My cerclage removal is scheduled for Tuesday but I am going to try and reschedule because Doug has a dr's appt that he can't reschedule. Charlotte had a birthday and we went to the zoo and the bounce house and I promise to blog about all that soon. But tonight I am finishing a movie! Hopefully getting ready for the baby does not mean that she will grace us with her presence soon.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
First time for everything
Posted by Lauren at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
A GIRL!!! YA!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Are you going to name her Kathryn? haha. Yeah, Blake and I are still together and getting pretty serious:) Things are going well. I am so excited that you're having another baby so soon!! I just love it and am so excited for you guys.. did I meantion i'm EXCITED?!! AHH!!!!!
How fun! You're having another little girl! That's so exciting! I'm glad you've been able to enjoy this pregnancy so much more. I bet that makes a huge difference! And how fun to have little kittens running a muck! Your kids are so lucky--they get kittens, a little baby, and wonderful parents! What more could they want? Good luck as the D-day approaches! We can't wait to see your little angel!
I thought it was a boy? JK. I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe it is almost that time. Hope all continues to go wonderfully.
Yea! I'm excited for you to have another baby. Can't wait till she's here.
I am so excited for you that everything has gone so well. I'm sure the delivery will too! Keep us posted!
I just want full credit for the fact that I have known she was a girl all along and I DIDN'T TELL A SOUL!!! Yeah Me!!
I'm so so happy that everything is going so well! 36 weeks!! I don't remember what it's like to be pregnant that long anymore! ;) Keep us posted!!
You are in our prayers. About the name, you have a Charlotte (Bronte -right?:) and now you need a Jane!
All the best to you. Be careful of those cats.
TerriLyn
Post a Comment