
Charlotte is 4 now, though she's so mature that it doesn't seem like such a big deal that she is finally older. Here is a fun picture of her running around. She now loves to wear dresses and I love that she loves it. She had a great birthday. We had the usual family party on her birthday and then on the Monday following we went to the bounce house with her good friend Nicole.
That is a great example of Ben's smile. Anyway, they were all excited to be there.
They had a great time together and I was glad it was just one more kid that came with us.
after the 12th snowy day in a row (yes, I'm exaggerating) we decided to bust out the swimsuits and blow up pool. The kids had a blast.
This is Collin with her babies. It is crazy how instinctual they are with their mothering. Ben is really good with them. He will stand right by her box and say, I no touch your babies Collin. I no touch your babies. He is fascinated by them. She had three, though one is very much the runt. We hope she will make it.
I cannot find my Easter pictures and I'm rather concerned. Oh well, another day. The kids had a great Easter and I love that they are not old enough to expect certain things or think they are not getting enough.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Pictures
Posted by Lauren at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
looks like G wilikers!
Remember that place?!?!
Post a Comment