I know you guys are getting excited, but we did not have a baby yet. Somehow I do not think I'm going to have this baby until my due date, May 8th. I have had some contractions and some cramping, but not enough of either of them.
We had our monthly get together with Doug's side of the family today. I forget how much fun they are until we have them. Charlotte ran around with her cousins all evening. When the kids were getting ready to leave, Charlotte's cousin Lizzie (who is all of 5 years old) grabbed Charlotte's cheeks, pulled her really close and said "Just follow your dreams." Not just once, but at least three times she grabbed Charlotte to tell her that. When they actually left Charlotte came sobbing downstairs because her friends had left. She is lucky to have such wonderful cousins.
Here is Charlotte being Mom coming home from an appointment while chatting on her phone
We could not find another cell phone so I was very lucky that Ben preferred a plastic snack bag for his phone.
We got Ben a scooter at a yard sale this week and he cannot get enough of it. Anytime anyone comes over he says I show you my scooter. You come see my scooter and he will bring it right to the window. We got it at our first yard sale and every stop after that we had to take it out of the trunk and and scoot around. It's good when you get a kid a toy and they actually enjoy it. Especially when it only costs $3!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Not a birth post....
Posted by Lauren at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Such a cute family!!!
Post a Comment