Went to the dr today. Had high blood pressure, 140/something but I think it had more to do with the fact that I waited for an hour before I got in than anything else. I am 3cm dilated, 80% effaced and -1 station. As I am leaving she says you can make an appointment for next week but I doubt you'll need it. I don't think they realize they curse me when they say that. I will, of course, now make it to my next appt. Oh well. Feeling pretty good. I will be 38 weeks on Friday. We had some friends come over and play today and the kids had such a good time. We had so much fun with Kelly and her kids. Took the kids swimming the other day, I could not believe how much fun they had. But I didn't bring the camera because I was sure I would have dropped it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holding my breath! I pray all goes well for you and the baby! (Jane, right? :)
TerriLyn
Each time I see a new post, I wonder if it's the big one. :) Thinking of you and hoping all goes well!
I'm glad things are going well!! Good luck with everything!!!
Post a Comment