I had an appointment today after two weeks without one. I was expecting change. Last time I was 3cm, 80% and -1 station. Today she said 3+, 90% effaced and still -1 station. So, I effaced 10% more. I mean, really? That hardly even counts. I asked her what 3+ means and she says that most times when you tell a patient they're 4 cm dilated they freak out and think they have to be admitted to the hospital right away cuz they're in labor. So I guess I'm really 4 cm, but the 3+ sounds better. I don't know. I have another appt on Monday, which seems kinda silly to have one 4 days from now. Maybe I'll move my induction to Tuesday. My induction is now schedule for Wed the 22nd. Don't ask me why I changed it, I'm hormonal. Doug had a test he needed to take on Tuesday and that's a day after my due date. But the pediatrician would not let me leave until Christmas Eve, which seems to ruin some plans. Anyway, I don't know what I'm doing but I thought I'd update.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hang in there Mama. Hopefully that baby will come on it's own this weekend.
Post a Comment