Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween


I know, I know it's late. But at least it's here at all. Our camera has died and so I have had to rely on the kindness of others' cameras. They gave me these weeks and weeks ago. I am just a slacker.


Marla was still figuring out how to use her new camera phone. Charlotte went with her friend Nicole. Charlotte was Tigger and her friend Nicole was a cat. We went over to Cedar Hills and trick or treated with them. Charlotte didn't complain the whole time. We brought a stroller for Ben which proved handy. Ben was a Bee. When you asked him what he was he'd say "bug"




here is my last minute costume from Marla. Doesn't she look great as an angel?


The kids had a great time. Charlotte and I also went to a UVSC Halloween party with Erin and Peyton but I'm still trying to figure out how to get those. Patience. I might get there.

2 comments:

Kris and Teresa said...

Cute Halloween pictures, I'm impressed you dressed up I never do unless I'm coerced.

Elizabeth said...

What a cute bee and Tigger your kids make!