Well, it really flies when you sit in bed all day. Yes, it's that time again, that wonderful morning sickness. We've had some great friends who have taken my kids in the morning so I can throw up in peace. Now that I'm feeling better my kids are begging me to go back to the Hams and the Cowdells. My house just isn't cool enough. I'm 13 weeks now and I can't believe how spoiled I was with my old OB. My good friend Shiela recommended Dr Richards years ago and he was wonderful through losing Evelyn and making sure Ben and Charlotte got here safe. I don't think I'll ever feel as safe with another doctor. I keep getting conflicting information from the drs I have seen down here, which worries me. We are going in for a detailed ultrasound on the 11th of November and then assuming all looks well, we'll schedule my cerclage. Doug has been amazing. He comes home from work and takes the kids right away to give me a break. In other news, Doug is done with math in school, which I'm so grateful for. Me being his tutor has proven a good test for our marriage. Halloween post to follow!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
WoW! Congratulations on your pregnancy, on making it through that rough trimester, on feeling better, by being a great tutor and wonderful mommy! Your kids are absolutely adorable and I can't wait to meet another happy Burke!
Congratulations! I pray all goes well for you and the baby. Tell Charlotte and Ben hello for us.
Congrats on finishing your math courses and the news about the baby! That is so awesome!
Congrats! I hope all goes well! You and your family will be in our prayers! Tiphaine
Pregnant? Did I miss the announcement earlier? Either way, congratulations!!! Hope the morning sickness goes away soon!!
"Oh by the way, I'm pregnant...." LOL LAME announcement Lauren!!
Congratulations! You know we're excited for you! Give me a call some time!
Hey! Please let me know if I can do anything to help you. I wish I lived closer and had more time, I'd totally do whatever I could for you! I hope you find a dr. that you feel comfortable with, and I pray that this little one gets here safe! Love you girl!
I am glad that you will have a new edition. However, I am so sorry that you are feeling sick, it just made me laugh sadly when you said that you could throw-up in peace--poor thing.
Oh Lauren.....How wonderful!!! We are ever so excited for you guys. We will be praying that all goes well for you guys, that you will have a healthy easy going pregnancy and delivery. We love you guys. Doug is such a great husband to help you out, knowing that you need a break when he gets home. Greatest luck and love to you guys!! =)
........please keep us informed of all your FUN pregnancy news.... we will be checking out your blog often with much eagerness!!!
Congratulations! I hope everything goes well. Morning sickness sucks and I'm glad you're over it. Can you ever really be over it until the end though?
Post a Comment