Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ultrasound

My cervix is 3.7cm! WooHoo! When I told my MIL about this, she screamed, "You're dialated three and a half centimeters?" So I had to explain again slowly that was not the case. I'm pretty excited. At this point last pregnancy I had less cervix than this. Who knows what that really means though? Things can change really quickly. We finally took Ben to the bounce house today for a late birthday present. The kids loved it! I have come to realize that I am a playground Nazi. I hate parents who don't watch their kids and who don't teach their kids proper manners. Older kids run and push past my kids all the time. Grr, it takes all the strength I have not to lecture them. But I know that is not the right thing to do.... I know I should not bother, but when it's your kid, it's hard not to get mad at those kids. Anyway, we had great fun. The kids were there for almost 3 hours and would have stayed longer if we had let them. Forgot the camera, so no pictures

8 comments:

Ben G. said...

I say lecture the parents let them know!!! I am the same way, and if there are any problems Doug and I will handle it accordingly :)

aristacrina said...

That's great news! And I totally know what you mean about rough kids. I just hope mine don't end up the same way.

Kris and Teresa said...

I'm the same way with kids pushing mine....I get so annoyed. Anyway, what can you do?

Kathryn said...

Lauren you're a great mom! Just so you know:)

Anonymous said...

You're such a good Mama - I'm surprised you didn't let them have it :) That's so great about your doctor visit!

A Forever Family said...

Lauren that is great news! We are so glad that your body is handling this pregnancy so well. Hey do you guys know the gender yet? How much longer til your due date again.....sorry I know I'm such a lame friend!
Your too funny.....Playground Nazi....ha ha ha
About the pushy kids, I say if the parents aren't watching their children, then saying a word here and there to their kids wouldn't do too much harm. I mean their parents aren't paying attention anyway, what harm would it do anyhow? I am the Queen for speaking up for my children, I mean no parent like to see their kid being bullied , right?

A Forever Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Forever Family said...

sorry I double posted, so I removed one. That's all! Sorry! =)