Monday, February 2, 2009

Random

One day we were driving up to Doug's parents house and he said look at the cool reindeer. It wasn't Christmas time and so I said you're kidding, right? He asked me what I meant. That was when I learned that reindeer were real. Santa's not real, and neither are the elves and since I had never seen a reindeer I figured they were a made up animal cuz really, animals like that can't fly. After watching Elf I figured that Narwhals were made up animals. Turns out I was wrong about that too.



If there is any other real fake animal I ought to know about, please let me know. I have an appt with a new dr tomorrow. Cross your fingers I actually like this one (yes, it took me this long to finally switch) And then after that I have an ultrasound in the afternoon. So hopefully, magically, tomorrow holds good news and not bad. We are all still recovering from the fun cough bug that has been going around. Charlotte and I are almost all better but Doug and Ben are hit pretty hard right now. Someday I will sleep!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Lauren I just love you! You are so darn cute!

Shiela Lee said...

Jackalope = Fake
(Just in case you weren't sure! lol)

Hope you have a good appt - I'll be watching for an update!

Tiphaine Brewer said...

I'm real...most of the time!

Lynanne said...

Hehe! If Doug give you too much of a hard time you can tell him that most people know them as caribou. ;)