So I was finally a good wife and I went to the Jazz game with my husband. And I had a blast. We got my wonderful sister to watch the kids. When she was younger, I never would have guessed that she and my kids would get along so well, or that she would volunteer to watch my kids. How growing up changes people. It was against the Lakers, and was a great game. My favorite part was watching my husband. I don't really understand it, but men love sports. He had the time of his life at that game. He yelled at the refs (really, what good does that do?) and told the players what they needed to do to win (again, completely pointless but I loved it!). It was so loud! I would honestly go again in a heartbeat.
Charlotte has already begun her birthday countdown as all her friends are turning four. To a child, 8 weeks seems so far away! I have been very bad about taking pictures. I wanted to post some pictures with this post, but I've got nothing. I am done with winter. I am sick of being stuck inside. Why do people like the changing seasons?
Nothing on the pregnancy front. I don't have another appt or ultrasound for another two weeks. I hope everything stays okay. I have reached 28 weeks, which is a big milestone because the baby has a much better chance of survival. We are almost all done being sick, thank goodness. Ben will say prayers now for dinner. They are the same every time. Heavenly Father, please bless food. That's it. At least he gets the gyst. Charlotte has an imaginary friend named Mickale who does everything naughty that Charlotte can think of doing. Mickale always hits people. She talks mean to her mommy. She doesn't share. I never had an imaginary friend growing up, but it isn't the way I thought imaginary friends work. I thought they played with you and you had to pretend they were right there. All Charlotte does is tell me things about Mickale, but she's never there. I'm ok with that because I do not lie very well. Anyone had any experience with imaginary friends? I hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Jazz Game
Posted by Lauren at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a good wife you are. I love the games too! And so cute Ben is saying prayers. Peyton always says she wants to say it but then is just quiet. Lets do a playdate soon.
Oh wow! You guys went to a great game...probably one of the best this season! Aren't boys so funny when it comes to cheering? Joe's the same way--even if he's watching the game from home! We're glad your pregnancy is going so well! Nope, I've never had imaginary friends--I had a twin sister who I blamed all the naughty stuff on instead! ;)
Wasn't that the best game? Memo's shot was Money! What a great game!
So cute about Charlotte's friend. I never had an imaginary friend - at least it's her friend that is naughty and not her.
GO Jazz! What a great wife you are. Hey sorry about all that chatting your ear off on facebook, like you had time to just sit there listening to me vent...but I appreciate it. Like you have the time for this but I tagged ya, look at my blog, it's pretty fun. =)
Post a Comment