So I think we have finally settled on a name. She is our little Anna Sophia. Charlotte really wanted Annabelle so we hope this is close enough to that. She is a sweetie. Still has those days and nights mixed up but I have to keep reminding myself that they all go through this and they all figure it out! I need to take more pictures, but this is what you get for now!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Anna Sophia
Posted by Lauren at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
so precious! Love the name. Darling!
We are glad that everything went well and we think that it is a great name.
Lovin' the name! :)
SO adorable Anna Sophia - I love it! The kids look so happy! Hope you're feelin as good as possible Lauren!
So is calling her "Sophie" going to be acceptable?? ;)
She's adorable! And yes, you need to take more pictures!!! :)
Look at that adorable baby, and the cute big brother and big sister, yep! All adorable!!
((hugs))
Kristin
AHH! I have been out of town and didn't even know you had her! Congratulations Lauren!!! That is sooo fantastic!!!!
A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! congrats!
I think it is so fun to see what other people name their kids. I love the name too! I might use it on one of my girls!
Very pretty name and your baby is beautiful.
LOVE the name! Glad that you guys were able to agree on something. I personally think that is "one" NOT only, the hardest thing about having a baby, picking out the name? Phew now you really past the test! =)
Post a Comment