Here is a video of Ben's newest talent. For some reason him being able to do this has aged him astronomically in my mind. It is so fun to watch him actually pedal instead of just scooting around.
Here is a picture of the kittens. I cannot believe how much I enjoy them. We walk into the room and the black one will run and attack our feet. They fight each other and their mama all day long. I failed to mention that we did in fact lose the runt Xena a few weeks ago. I went in there and she was just gone, stoppped breathing. A part of me wonders if the mama cat smothered her because she just did not look right. I don't know. Charlotte got really sad when Doug buried her outside and said a little prayer. I don't think it hit her until we buried her body. Lucky for us that this is her first experience with death and not the death of a grandparent or something. We keep reassuring her that Xena is in heaven getting loves.
Here are the kids having fun in their dress up costumes. I cannot believe how much fun they have together. It has been so nice for them to have each other. They entertain one another while I am feeding the baby or getting her to sleep. I know they say three is the hardest, but I haven't hit that hard part yet. It will get there, I know, but for now three is great. I finally feel like I know what I am doing. Ben is old enough to do a lot of things himself and the kids love her.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Posted by Lauren at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so fun seeing and reading about the updates in your family! Your kids are absolutely darling! Glad that everything's going so well!
You have the best kids! I love reading your posts. Your positive attitude makes me think I might actually be able to handle more children some day.
Post a Comment