Sunday, May 17, 2009

Anna Updated








Here are some updated pictures. The first ones are from my phone so they are not the best. She is a really good girl. She has not woken up in the middle of the night much. She is very mild mannered most of the time. We love having her in our family. Her name is a family name, Anna from one of my great grandmas and Sophia from the other.


Here is our zany Charlotte. She has taken to tattling on herself for every little thing she does wrong. We assume that she is doing this for attention, so that hopefully this will go away. She really is such a good helper. There is so much she can do for me. I do not know what I would do without her.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna is so beautiful. I can't believe how big she is getting already. I love her little outfit.

Brittany Collier said...

Very cute. I'm glad everything is going so well for you. You're crazy to do the delivery w/o drugs BTW.

Kent and TerriLyn said...

Anna looks like her siblings, maybe most like Ben. She is darling. I hope you are having fun.

Kassi said...

Anna looks so different just in 10 days. Crazy how quick they change when they are tiny and new. Still beautiful.

alpinekleins said...

I love all the new photos, way tooooo cute kids! Sad about the little kitty though . . . have a good day!

Kristin