Saturday, December 13, 2008

BYU game



We got tickets to a BYU game that was at 5 pm so we were finally able to bring our kids. Most times the games are at 8, and tired kids at a basketball game don't equal fun to me. We got to go up to the Energy Solutions Arena. The kids were really good. It helped that we kept giving them food. What's a game without popcorn? Afterwards we went and saw the lights at Temple Square. I believe we all would have enjoyed them more if it had been warmer.
We went to try and find Santa at a mall but were unsuccessful. But the mall was great fun. It had poppy water and a huge Christmas tree. I believe the highlight of the night was when I fell heading up the stairs at the game. I swear 100 people saw me. Luckily I didn't get hurt.



Here is a picture of our beautiful tree. We have already lost 3 ornaments...




Here is Doug's belated Halloween Costume. He was, of course, the Hulk.


The kids love the snow, though luckily this is the most we've had so far. I don't think our luck is going to last much longer.

I have my ultrasound on Tuesday. I'm trying not to find out what we're having. I'm not sure I can stick to my guns about it. Hopefully all is well. They should also be measuring cervical length, so we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Shiela Lee said...

I'm anxious for your u/s update! I hope everything is going well. How cool would it be to just have a normal pregnancy?? LOL

Looks like the family had fun - great pictures!

Unknown said...

Love the costume Doug. Looks like you guys had a great time in SLC. I just love the christmas season. How about we get together soon and let the kids all play in the snow together. That would be fun!

Kassi said...

I hope everything goes great. Our next door neighbor has the same issue with her cervix. They lost baby #1, baby #2 was born @ 25 weeks and he is now 19 months, baby #3 is on the way at 36 weeks. I told her about you and your situation, I hope this baby comes safe and sound without complications. I think it was nice for her to know that she isn't alone and that she could have a healthy baby! I hope you don't mind that I told her!

Well it would be fun not to find out the sex. However, if you cave you better post. I love love hearing the announcement!