Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I forgot to mention

Did you know that you can see contractions on an ultrasound? There was a small black void on the screen. When I asked what it was the perinatologist casually said it was a contraction. I had no idea those were things you could actually see!

3 comments:

Tiphaine Brewer said...

Not many people have the opportunity to experience it (or know that they are)...it is kinda cool to look at on an ultrasound, don't you think...

Lynanne said...

I find everything about ultrasounds fascinating. :) The technology has improved SO much since my first pregnancy. It blue my mind to see arms and legs at 10 weeks - the fetus is so tiny then.

The Good Life: GMGE said...

Wow - thats pretty amazing.

Can I just say, your kids are so stinkin cute! I wish I could bribe it out of Doug what you guys are having. I'm dying to know.

Hope things continue to go well.